From Conversational Challenges to Connected Co-Creation
The Centric Quest Approach
Centric Quest originally stems from the neuroscience proof where human's internal and external conversations will shape their physical world. Nevertheless, we rarely look internally long enough to find solutions before we try to resolve external conflicts. We always think that the real solutions are somewhere out there whereas the truth lay much closer to home than most are willing to admit.
According to a Stanford University research into communication: 9 out of 10 conversations fail to hit the mark. In other words, we are talking over each other and not getting our messages across 90% of the time. When a professional or personal conversation falls victim to this outcome and results are depended upon the parties involved having communicated effectively, it is not only costly in terms of time and resources, it also means that everyone is leaving great opportunities on the table.
There are many ways to rectify this common mistake and inspire a transformation. At Centric Quest, this is done by bridging the gap between the genetic factors which predispose you to certain personality traits, your intuition and cutting edge scientific knowledge. This powerful combination will help you gain the deepest awareness necessary to remove any communication blocks.
Mahatma Gandhi famously said:
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
Centric Quest was set up to be a place where you will conquer all your tough conversations because ultimately what you believe in and tell yourself or others will determine your destiny.
How We Work Together
Depending on your needs, my process involves an array of scientifically proven methodologies, frameworks and well-tested assessment analysis.
My services give you the tools to command higher quality conversations, more positive connections and healthier relationships. These are not quick tips pick up from books or websites where anyone could start using. They are well informed by the insights we have come up with together by the above mentioned process, strategized and then customized to your desired outcome. You will then apply step-by-step to your specific situation.
By investigating the undersurface of how you currently communicate, we can make the invisible visible. We will determine strategies, co-create intentional and deliberate steps that will change your internal dialogues and eventually the behaviours that caused disruption to your conversations and connection.
You will learn to:
Develop deep self-awareness with conversational skills to used for a lifetime.
Leverage your modus operandi in any conversations with confidence and charisma.
Build trust and obtain real thoughts and genuine feelings from anyone, whether they are your clients, managers, staff or personal friends and family by asking the right questions.
Be brave enough to say no or speak up whenever you wish to.
Become an inspiring individual who can articulate your needs and vision to further your projects reaching your business and personal goals.
Get your desired clarity and become an irresistible connector who preserves consistent harmony in your relationships.
My approach guides you through these 7 interconnected stages, applicable to individuals or a team:
1. Become aware of who you are: Through thorough inspection and cross-examination, using an integration of elements such as powerful questioning technique, Conversational Intelligence framework, neuroscientific research into Positive Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Dermatoglyphics Analysis, various assessment tools etc., we will uncover your hidden strengths and weaknesses to see clearly the blueprint of your authentic self. This is the most important foundation because in order to create real change therefore any subsequent progress, you need to know which internal factors support this change and which hinders it.
2. Discover your desired outcome: I will help you pinpoint exactly what you want to achieve. Everyone who comes to me has a different need, we work together to figure out your focus and what it takes to develop your unique solution.
3. Fine tuning: Refine and specify your end goal so that clear potential paths could emerge.
4. Exploring and Planning: Many roads lead to Rome, so together we look at and experiment with possible paths and decide the best one forward.
5. Execute actionable steps and record their impact: Once the most suitable path is chosen, we will work on an action plan including small steps that you follow daily and without becoming overwhelmed. An accumulation of effort will lead to significant progress. I will assist you to understand what you need to do more or less of in order to get your impact.
6. Keep track and Realign: People are creatures of habit and often fall back on old ways. At this point my work is to offer continue support and feedback to realign and keep you on your chosen path when hectic life and other unforeseen obstacles get in your way.
7. Review Outcome and celebrate Success: At the end of our work together, we review your achievements, celebrate success and identify what else you could have done differently. You can now move onto your next objective from here and the process restarts from stage 1 again.
In addition to my one-on-one consultations and group sessions, I sometimes host on-demand workshops, seminars and speaking engagements on specific coaching or dermatoglyphics topics.
More About Nikitta's Work
Passionate Professional Coach & Dermatoglyphics Consultant
Nikitta supports leaders, emerging leaders, entrepreneurs and their teams in developing their own insights, acquiring trust building and relational skills that encourage growth, inspiration and connection within themselves and those they manage. Although Nikitta is originally from Hong Kong, she has lived in the United Kingdom, Taiwan and Shanghai for over 20 years and is currently based in Hong Kong.
She has experience in consulting, training and facilitating, who works with individuals and organizations to promote healthy, constructive and effective conversations among peers, teams and clients.
Being a multi-talented lifelong learner exposed to both Western and Asian culture and with a vision for herself and those she works with, Nikitta strives to improve the well-being and development of others by engaging in roles and experience as below:
An internationally certified coach with over 10 years of experience in people-development field in the United Kingdom and Greater China.
Comes from a cross-cultural and diverse background where she has serviced under a British City Council Youth Offending Team in the UK; co-founded an entrepreneurial English consulting venture in Taiwan which was later sold; worked in the world's largest HR consulting firm and a small business in China where she also freelanced at a brand management company; has most recently founded Centric Quest Company in Hong Kong.
Accustomed to work with both Chinese and multinational clients and organizations of all sizes from small locally owned companies to multinational corporations.
Working in clients' industries that range from Banking and Finance to Health & Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals to Automotive and Service Industries including InterContinental Hotels, Schaeffler Group, Pfizer, Qoros Auto Co., BNP Paribas and HSBC.
A corporate soft skills trainer at Evolution-U. A company which has trained upwards of 3,000 corporate executives across Asia, Europe and North America in disciplines including NLP Communication skills, Sales Effectiveness, Negotiation Theory, Persuasion Psychology, Performance Excellence, Building Trust and Personality Profiling.
A language lover, she is trilingual in English, Mandarin and Cantonese with a basic understanding in Japanese.
Accomplishments and Expertise
Nikitta's life passion is in communication and understanding the behaviours of people across cultures and professions. This led to her untiring efforts in the studies of personality profiling and people-development, gaining her the following qualifications and experience:
Credentialed ACC (Associate Certified Coach) with International Coach Federation
Ex Board Director (Membership) - International Coach Federation Hong Kong Charter Chapter
Corporate & Community Outreach Committee Team - International Coach Federation Hong Kong Charter Chapter
Conversational Intelligence® Enhanced Skills Coach
Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming & Time Line Therapy® Practitioner
MSc in Work & Organizational Psychology from the University of Nottingham
BA in Business from the University of Durham.
Certificates of Competence in Occupational Testing Levels A & B with The British Psychological Society
Expertise and Certified in Multiple Intelligences in Dermatoglyphics
Close affiliations with WBECS (World Business and Executive Coach Summit) & IDRDC (International Dermatoglyphics Research & Development Center).